Solr consulting services
Kelvin is an extremely productive thinker with deep domain knowledge in search technology. His swiftness, combined with a commitment to complete tasks on a very short deadline ensured that our project was accelerated by months. I would unequivocally recommend him to anyone undergoing a project related to search technology.
How I can help
My involvement with clients as a Solr consultant generally revolves around:
- Translating business requirements into a Solr implementation
- Improving performance and scalability of an existing Solr implementation
- Tuning relevance ranking
- Mentoring and training in Solr
- Architecting the search stack
- Custom Solr plugins, like SearchComponents, FunctionQueries and RequestHandlers, etc
- Other custom Solr search requirements
I can either work on an hourly basis, or fixed-price/scope. I usually start with a fixed-price bid to build trust, then move on to an hourly basis from there.
Think we might be able to work together?
If you have a project which could use some help, drop me a line at or find out more about my Solr consulting services.